What is CORIS?
CORIS stands for Community Organisation Relationship Information System, and is a CRM for community organisations that need to collect, monitor and report on client information.
The Family Centre began developing CORIS in 2008. CORIS is designed by service delivery staff so it’s easy to use and enhances accountability across the organisation.
CORIS has significantly improved performance and increased The Family Centre’s social impact.
CORIS increases capability to monitor performance and report to government, corporate partners, community partners, service users, volunteers, staff, board of directors and the community.
Partner Organisations Using CORIS
Lismore Family Support Network
Central Coast Family Support Service
Ryde Family Services
CORIS 2.0 is coming….
A new and improved version of CORIS is currently in development.
Features will include:
• Track and manage all external stakeholder relationship information including client, service partner, supporter and donor, subscriber, plus volunteer management.
• Manage client assessment tools and feedback, plans and case notes
• Manage courses, events and other community activities including online registrations
• Communicate with stakeholders via sms, individual and bulk mailings and via online website portals
• Generate a range of reports and real time analytics
• Make reporting to funding providers easier with attached DEX uploader
For further information about CORIS 2.0 contact David Boutkan on 0409 786 340 or fill in the form below.