What are The Family Centre Playgroups?
Ourplaygroups are meeting places where parents & their children can play, share experiences and enjoy the support of other families and our playgroup facilitators.
Who is it for?
Parents/carers and their children aged 0–5 years.
Come along to:
- Learn creative ways to support your child’s development
- Be part of a supportive environment where parents can meet and learn from each other
- Access information and resources about parenting
- Meet other parents/carers and enjoy a cuppa while the
- Identify and build on your individual parenting strengths
- Connect with Family Centre staff and local service providers
- Learn more about local community and health services
Activities for children
Activities are developed in response to children’s interests and include music, stories, painting & drawing, play dough, puzzles & games, water play and gross motor activities.
When & where?
Family Centre Playgroups are free and are held from 9.30am–11.30am at the following locations:
Mondays – Tweed Heads
Tuesdays – Fingal
Wednesdays – Tweed Heads South and South Golden Beach
Thursdays – Murwillumbah and Ballina
For further information contact us on (07) 5524 8711 or if you would like us to contact you please fill in the form