What are Family Centre Playgroups?
Our playgroups are meeting places where parents & their children can play, share experiences and enjoy the support of other families and our playgroup facilitators.
Who is it for?
Parents/carers and their children aged 0-5 years. There is no cost for this service.
Come along to:
- Learn creative ways to support your child’s development
- Be part of a supportive environment where parents can meet and learn from each other
- Access information and resources about parenting
- Meet other parents/carers and enjoy a cuppa while the
- Identify and build on your individual parenting strengths
- Connect with Family Centre staff and local service providers
- Learn more about local community and health services
Activities for children
Activities are developed in response to childrens’ interests and include music, stories, painting & drawing, play dough, puzzles & games, water play and gross motor activities.
When & where Ballina & Byron Shire
Family Centre Playgroups are free and are held from 10am–12pm at the follwoing locations:
Wednesdays – South Golden Beach
Thursdays – Ballina
Playgroups run during NSW school terms only.
For further information contact us on (02) 6686 4109 or if you would like us to contact you please fill in the form below
When & Where Tweed Shire
Family Centre Playgroups are located at:
Mondays – Banora Point
Tuesdays – Tweed Heads West
Wednesdays – Tweed Heads South
Thursdays – Murwillumbah
Playgroups are held between 9.30-11.30am during NSW school terms.
For further information contact us on (07) 5524 8711 or if you would like us to contact you please fill in the form