Recruitment Administrative Worker Ballina
AWARD & CLASSIFICATION
SCHADS Level 3
$ 39.05–$41.91 per hour
Do you want to work in a collaborative, supportive and rewarding environment?
About the Role
We’re looking for someone that wants to make a difference in our community and that brings a positive and can-do attitude to the workplace each day. The Family Centre have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced person to join our Business Services team.
The Administration Worker is an integral part of the Business Services team. They contribute towards the smooth running of our programs and offices. This is a PPT position & will be based in our Ballina office.
If you are looking for a meaningful and rewarding career, we want to hear from you.
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Tertiary qualifications in Administration or Business are an advantage
- Experience working in a fast-paced office or reception role
- Advanced IT skills & proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in MYOB or similar accounting program is preferred
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Sound organisation skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Current driver’s license and comprehensively insured vehicle
- A current (less than 12 months old) criminal record check and a working with children check (or willing to obtain)
- 35 hour work week
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to ongoing professional development
- Flexible working options
- Staff Wellbeing program
- Additional leave hours and accrued annually
The Family Centre values diversity, lived experience and cultural knowledge. We respect the place first nation’s people hold in our community and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Equally we encourage people with disability, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply
Please include your resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria in your application. Download a copy of the position description below.
We are only accepting applications that are submitted via the ‘APPLY HERE‘ button below. Please do not submit your application by email.
We will commence interviewing for this position from 16th October 2023. If this role is of interest to you, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information about the position please contact Jonathan Taylor on 1800 211 154 or at [email protected]