Careers with Us
Careers with Us
We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. The Family Centre is an EEO employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultures and people with a disability.
We have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced person to join our organisation to manage the day to day HR operations and provide HR operational support for managers.
As a key member of the People & Quality team, this position is responsible for the day to day HR operations and reports to the Director, People & Quality. The role is also responsible for working in a small team and taking ownership for a range of HR and Quality improvement projects designed to support organisational growth and sustainability.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Business or related discipline and 2+ years experience in a related role
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects to completion
- Ability and desire to proactively contribute to innovation and improvement of organisational processes and procedures
- High level computer and database skills. Superior Microsoft Office skills, including intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills and experience in any HR/Quality platforms advantageous
- High level written and interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. Ability to collaborate across a broad range of stakeholder groups.
The position offers generous above award conditions and salary packaging arrangements plus ongoing professional development.
Please download the application package and position description at www.thefamilycentre.org.au
CONTACT: For more information about the position please contact Claire Summerer at email@example.com or call (07) 5524 8711
The Family Centre values diversity, lived experience and cultural knowledge. We respect the place first nation’s people hold in our community and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Equally we encourage people with disability, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
A Working with Children Check, Police Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and COVID vaccination certificate are mandatory requirements for this position.