Could you be our next Family Centre Board Member?
Looking to serve on the board of a progressive social services organisation working with our community to create real social impact?
The Family Centre is a community-owned organisation, driven by our values and focused on outcomes. Together, we create opportunities for children, young people and families in the communities we serve.
We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced people to serve on our voluntary Board of Directors.
We are looking for people who:
• bring diversity and value to the Board through your skills, knowledge and experience
• have professional experience in one or more of the following areas: legal, human resources, community services, marketing, research and information, communications & technology (ICT)
• use critical analysis and assessment to drive performance and innovation
• have the confidence and connections to strengthen community engagement and collaborative partnerships
• is a strategic leader with personal integrity, commercial acumen, resilience, and is a team player
• live in the Ballina or Byron Bay Shires or Lower Gold Coast
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to play a key leadership role within an organisation that’s genuinely passionate about making a real difference.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal people, women, young people and people with a disability to apply.
As part of the selection process, a range of probity checks will be undertaken for individuals being considered for appointment. The Board meets 6 times annually.
In addition to Board meetings, it is expected that the new Director/s will attend the AGM as well as any other planning and sub-committee meetings.
Complete application process below.
Contact for further information: David Keay, Chairperson – 0401 562 840