CORIS is a Client Management System (CMS) for community service organisations that need to collect, monitor and report on client information.
CORIS will improve an organisations ability to:
• Track and manage client information
• Manage client assessments, plans and case notes
• Manage course and group lists
• Manage and report on client evaluations
• Generate letters and certificates
• Generate a range of reports by worker, program and consolidated reports across the organisation
• Make reporting to funding providers easier (CORIS is specifically designed for reporting to FaCS funded EIPP and FNSW programs).
The Family Centre has been developing CORIS for over 7 years.
CORIS is designed by service delivery staff so it’s easy to use and enhances accountability across the organisation.
CORIS has significantly improved performance and increased The Family Centre’s social impact.
CORIS increases capability to track and report to government, corporate partners, community partners, service users, volunteers, staff, board of directors and the community.
The Family Centre is interested in sharing CORIS with non-profit organisations at an affordable cost. CORIS is a social enterprise, and income generated from contracts is used to maintain and improve the system for partner organisations, and in accordance with our constitution, to enhance the lives of vulnerable & disadvantaged children, young people and families in our community.
Lismore Family Support Network
Northern Rivers Social Development Council
Central Coast Family Support Service
Ryde Family Services
If you would like to find out more about CORIS call The Family Centre on (07) 5524 8711 or fill in the form below.